Core Drilling, Wall Sawing, Slab Sawing & Demolition
California Cut & Core provides state of the art technology and equipment for cutting, core drilling, wall sawing, grinding and demolishing concrete. Serving commercial contractors in the greater Sacramento area with expanding plans to cover all of Northern California and Western Nevada Counties. Because service is our number one priority, customers are responded to quickly with well trained operators using cutting edge technology. Starting from the initial call to dispatch and filtering through every aspect of our operation, we will strive to achieve the highest level of quality and professionalism on every job.
Check us out in action:
We now offer early entry saws available for contraction/control joints.
Slab & Wall Sawing
- Gas, Diesel and Electric Flat Saws
- Outside or inside work safety cut
- Loops and Green Sawing available
- Slab Sawing up to 24″ Deep
- Wall sawing any material or combination
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, handheld or rail mounted equipment
- Ring saw, chain saw, K-2500, unique hydraulic equipment for special projects
- Bollard Installation – New or existing construction
- Diamond Core Drilling From 3/8”up to 40” available for special projects.
- Seismic upgrade and center coring.
- Concrete, granite, block, brick, asphalt & any combinations.
- Reinforced or unreinforced material.
- Electric or hydraulic equipment available.
- Mounted, handheld, or bobcat driven.
- From a single core to thousands of cores.
- Wide range of core bit sizes on each truck to provide the highest flexibility and level of service.
Demolition & Other
- Impact drilling for dowels & other applications.
- Grinding, planning & other concrete or asphalt surface modification.
- Bobcat, hand, air, hydraulic and electric equipment for maximum flexibility.
- Combination of our diamond and other expertise can get the whole job done right.
- Operators are highly skilled, union workers who will perform your work safely and get it done right and on time.