We now offer early entry saws available for contraction/control joints.
Husqvarna WS 482 HF
WS 482 HF is a very powerful wall saw for cutting reinforced concrete, brick and other building materials, up to 29 in. thickness. The water-cooled electric motor has an unbeatable power-to-weight ratio. This wall saw can be used for all kinds of openings and sawing including stair, bevel and flush cutting. It’s easy to assemble, run and transport making your job more comfortable and faster. WS 482 HF can be combined with CS 10, transforming it into a perfect wire saw.
- Gas, Diesel and Electric Flat Saws
- Outside or inside work safety cut
- Loops and Green Sawing available
- Slab Sawing up to 24″ Deep
- Wall sawing any material or combination
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, handheld or rail mounted equipment
- Ring saw, chain saw, K-2500, unique hydraulic equipment for special projects
- Bollard Installation – New or existing construction
- Diamond Core Drilling From 3/8”up to 40” available for special projects.
- Seismic upgrade and center coring.
- Concrete, granite, block, brick, asphalt & any combinations.
- Reinforced or unreinforced material.
- Electric or hydraulic equipment available.
- Mounted, handheld, or bobcat driven.
- From a single core to thousands of cores.
- Wide range of core bit sizes on each truck to provide the highest flexibility and level of service.
Demolition & Other
- Impact drilling for dowels & other applications.
- Grinding, planning & other concrete or asphalt surface modification.
- Bobcat, hand, air, hydraulic and electric equipment for maximum flexibility.
- Combination of our diamond and other expertise can get the whole job done right.
- Operators are highly skilled, union workers who will perform your work safely and get it done right and on time.